- What Are the Pre-Production Stages in Publishing a Book?
- A Critical Review of Michael Gerber’s E-Myth Mastery With an Emphasis on the First Part
- 7 Cheap and Easy Ways to Generate Mortgage Leads
- Choose Book Titles Based on Metaphors to Sell More Books and Find More Readers
- The Politics Of The American Dream
Tag Archives: Based
Book titles that find more readers and sell more books are often based on metaphors. Adding metaphors to your book titles helps the title immediately communicate the essence of your book. Because of the power of metaphor-based titles, they often … Continue reading → Continue reading →