- What Are the Pre-Production Stages in Publishing a Book?
- A Critical Review of Michael Gerber’s E-Myth Mastery With an Emphasis on the First Part
- 7 Cheap and Easy Ways to Generate Mortgage Leads
- Choose Book Titles Based on Metaphors to Sell More Books and Find More Readers
- The Politics Of The American Dream
Tag Archives: Customers
1.) Ensure the guest experience – You build guest loyalty by taking care of them while they are in your bar. Make this the foundation for all your decision making and more customers will be there. When people leave happy, … Continue reading Continue reading
We all know the famous line that says keeping customers is less expensive than getting them. It is and, at least intellectually, we understand how painful attrition is to profitability, even if we can’t effectively measure it. Well worn, well … Continue reading